Adsterra

The Mystic Third Eye of Princess

 




Once upon a time in a magnificent and luxurious fairy tale Kingdom were Gods demons and humans

 coexisted there was a beautiful and strong 18 year old princess named Deja Deysha possessed a

 magical sword that was passed down to her by her Mentor the sun god which had the power to expel

 The Souls of demons from possessed individuals furthermore she also had a magical eye since birth

 that could be used as a gateway to trap evil spirits inside which made everyone admire her in particular

 her third eye had the power to see the imminent death of any living thing she touched despite her

 abilities Deja was absolutely forbidden from interfering with the cycle of life and death if she 

disobeyed she would be punished by the Gods thank you although desha was strong she had a week

she also became tired and could not use her third eye when exposed to Bright Light like the sun in 

fact she could even see a Dark Soul Insider at times which made her very worried she asked her 

mother about this but the queen only became sad and invaded the question I cannot explain every

thing to you right now my child but if you want to use your Magic Eye during the day remember to

 wear your cloak I have also locked all the rooms containing Treasures so if you need anything just

tell me desha didn't want to make things more difficult for the queen so she kept these questions to

 herself one day the magic audacious eye was completely reversed instead of being able to use it to

control demons and unleash many evil spirits Deja didn't understand what was happening so after 

she managed to deal with the demons with her magical sword hmm hurry to find the queen to talk 

about it upon arrival Deisha was horrified to see the sun god angry capturing the queen excuse me 

Sun God why did you take my mother's Soul away hmm that's because yesterday you violated the

 prohibition when you used your third eye to save your mother therefore I'm here to punish your 

family the sun god recounted that yesterday when Daisha bit farewell to the queen to visit the sun         

god Temple once a year just like every year her third eye suddenly lit up it revealed to her that

the queen would pass away today due to old age and weakness however Geisha did not want to lose 

her only loved one so she decided to change her mother's fate descha quickly made an excuse to 

help her mother visit the sun god Temple today and then set out on her journey after completing all 

the tasks at the temple she happily returned home but suddenly noticed a Dark Orb heading towards

 him she quickly dodged and tried to catch the culprit but he escaped nevertheless Deja was still 

happy that she had protected her mother from the wicked person today however the sun god witnessed

 Desha's wrongful at so we came here in person to punish both mother and daughter but all of this is 

my fault my mother is completely innocent there forgive my mother and punish me in any way you

 want since we are teacher and student I will spare your mother's life if you promise never to repeat 

this mistake and agree to give me the Divine sword because you're impulsive and immature actions

have disappointed me and I cannot easily forgive you therefore I want to give the Divine sword to

 someone who is more responsible than you in the future my mother's life is more important than

anything else in the world so I will give the Divine sword to you however when desha handed over 

the sword to the Sun God he suddenly smoked mischievously and swung the sword towards dasha's

third eye desha froze and saw a three-eyed Soul like herself escape from her body and collapse the 

soul flew towards the Sun God and was captured by him as his third eye in the surprise of 

desha finally the day of Revenge has come on then he broke his sword and transformed into a cruel

 Demon King it turned out that years ago the younger brother of the Demon King loved the queen so

 much they agreed not to do anything wrong therefore the Demon King was very angry and wanted        

to destroy the couple but his younger brother tried to use magic to seal him and passed away 18 years

 later The Demon King finally had enough power to escape the seal but when he went to take revenge

 on the queen he found desha in the temple the demon queen quickly recognized that David's third 

eye was similar to that of his younger brother it was surely the daughter of that couple if that kid is 

the hybrid child of the queen and my younger brother that that magical eye will represent the soul 

of the demon existing inside its body then if I can release the power and Dark Soul of that kid my 

magic will increase exponentially however despite using every method to obtain the eye The Demon

 King still could not easily achieve this ambition he needed something that could separate dishes 

Dark Soul from her body and that was the Divine sword therefore the Demon King had to apply a 

part of his black magic to the third eye that suddenly harmed the queen to force Daisha to hand

over the sword as soon as he obtained the treasure The Demon King finally gained the magical

line it turns out that because I have half of my soul as a demon that's why I feel tired and see my 

Dark Soul every time I come into contact with the light that's right your mother probably didn't 

want you to feel ashamed of your identity and wanted you to focus on defeating the demons so she 

kept this a secret however I will let your mother and you witness how the kingdom puts you have

 protected for so long will be destroyed under my hand he then released many demons from the

third eye to destroy and dominate the land although Dacia was very shocked about her identity she

 looked at her mother and people being attacked by The Demon King and his demons and knew that 

she had to fight to protect them however at this moment Deja didn't have her magic sword or her 

third eye so the Demon King was able to defeat her easily I can't give up like this but I need a new 

plan to defeat him she looked around and saw a crystal lamp swinging back and forth suddenly she 

 came up with an idea ah quickly she picked up a broken piece of her sword and threw it towards the    

lamp although the Demon King was able to dodge it Daisha was able to steal the orb that held the 

queen captive from his hand up it's me desha Deja it seems like the Demon King has returned and

 attacked me again I know everything and now we need to find a way to defeat him she ran to a 

locked room at the end of the hallway but the Demon King caught up with her would you willingly 

trap yourself here making it easy for me to defeat you if you're so good then fight me the Demon

King attempted to cast a spell at Dacia but he couldn't help but notice her confident expression ah 

it seems like you want me to destroy the gate behind you is there something in there that scares me

 don't shred a fool me suddenly the orb contains a queen's Soul flew out of daesha's hand and taunted

The Demon King mother sir no I won't spare you enraged The Demon King fired a spell at the orb 

but Dacia quickly shielded it with her body they shall let it go no I want you have always been the 

one who worries and takes care of me for so long so I cannot abandon the duty of being your child 

for these matters moreover this is my fault for changing my mother's faith without permission 

therefore I am willing to sacrifice myself for my mother The Demon King was Furious and used his 

last spell to create a huge explosion to destroy the mother and daughter however the door of the room

 was heavily impacted and collapsed revealing many shining Treasures Illuminating towards the third

eye of Dacia making the Demon King gradually fall due to fear of the bright lights seizing that 

 opportunity Deja quickly stood up and used the remaining power of the sword to defeat the demon

king when Deja regained her third eye she quickly ran to the queen to inquire about her mother's 

health Dasha I'm too tired perhaps I cannot pass through this life of door and death anymore there

fore my child please take good care of yourself later it can't be I can't let my mother leave `me please

 Heavenly beings save my mother's life I will exchange it for any price as soon as Deja finished 

speaking the sun god truly appeared in the dazzling light Dacia through the recent battle I understand

 your filial pity for the queen as well as the motherly love of both of you who can live and die for

each other in addition you have contributed a lot to this Kingdom in the past time therefore I agree to

 extend the Queen's lifespan with the condition that desha you will deduct a part of your own lifespan 

to replace it in addition you must strive and continue the Journey of demon slaying to protect every

one the sun god fulfilled his promise the queen and Dacia were finally able to be together and live

 happily ever after. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments