Adsterra

The Ghost Lady in The Mirror |




Money beauty or fame are all attractive things that many people have to work their lives to earn but

 there was a mirror which if someone put a glimpse in it it will help them forget all the sadness of

 reality to enter and live in a world with what they aspire to come on let me help you I don't remember

how long I've been in this mirror just knowing that to survive I must make many many souls to enter

oh my God what is this there were not many people who could escape the attraction of the evil mirror

actually the things inside the mirror are just illusion on the outside the body of those soulless Still

 Standing meaninglessly if they couldn't get out in time the body would wither with the years what I

 didn't do anything not me not me ah once again there were not many people could ignore the attraction

 of the mirror and this young Cavalier didn't seem to be an exception hey young man come in here and

 I'll fulfill your greatest wish wow the most decisive man I've ever met tell me what do you want most

what you are crazy I must Avenged my comrades were hurt by you oh I got it however if you take my   

 life the world you're standing in will also fall apart not just you but All Souls can't escape either

you're threatening me no way if you spare my life I'll take you to the ancient Tower to open the

gate to bring Souls back to the outside world it seemed that the others are so important to him which

 immediately made this Cavalier agree to believe my unbelievable lie yeah right that was a lie I didn't

 know much about this Tower either in the past I always stayed close to the mirror so it was impossible

 for me to anticipate the traps on the way that could be so terrible how lucky that my companion was

 such a skilled Warrior thanks to him we had overcome many traps one after the other thank you

don't mention it if you vanish soon no one could show me the way what a cold heart I didn't know 

why my heart was vibrating like that maybe it had been a long time since no one cared about me in 

the world along the way I tried explaining to him that I'm not actually the owner of this mirror

and the desire to leave the mirror or not was dependent the will of each individual don't blame me for

pre-announcing if you stay in this world for too long you can't find the way out so what and here I 

can eat everything I like there's nothing good out there you know well with their greed and selfishness

they'll soon be meat discourage even without me oh so you and your friends do have a really good

 relationship huh wish that someone could do things for me despite such danger just like what               

you've done I couldn't even remember who I was and how I turned into this he didn't answer me even 

a word but I didn't know whether I imagined it or not but in the rest of the past Louie well that 

Cavalier's name treated me more gently you're the first one to treat me well like that when we finally

 reached the base of the tower what awaits us was a monster formed by the ambition of souls he held

a big orb which locked up all the souls who were sucked into the mirror world shall I go first I know

 I'm not even his rival you're smart a mirror Diva walks along with humans hmm how exciting let's 

see what ambition this man tied to Pride and Beauty the monster gradually went mad at the fact that 

his chain whatever form it was couldn't tie Louie up that's why he quickly turned to me loneliness 

and the desire to be loved is the weakness that had me Tied by The Chain of Love Clara don't worry 

I will save you no it won't help behind the monster is the only door to leave this world just go at the

 same time I saw the way to lure the monster farthest away giving Louis a chance but he didn't do it

I've got your weakness because the monster wanted to catch Louis he decided to release me I couldn't

 believe that Louis was caught this time did he did he know how to love when I hadn't understood 

what was going on Louis could have used his last strength to protect me and pushed me through the

 door my eyes fainted witnessing the last Grim smile of the best man in the world although I had

 escaped from the monster my heart was broken thinking that I would never see Louie again

there was no other way I broke the mirror next to me which means that if the mirror broke my soul

 would most likely perish as soon as the mirror broke Louis woke up Clara Clara Louis don't worry

 about me you're a good person don't let anything affect your kindness don't remember me I'm the 

bad one of this whole story this is just a punishment no Clara no the pieces of the mirror that had 

been seeped into by Blood suddenly joined together forming a small piece of mirror it suddenly 

became a two-way mirror showing Louis that I'd been locked in the castle of the mirror it turned 

out that when the mirror was destroyed the mirror demon would not disappear but come back to 

this Castle Clara away from me I'll definitely rescue you okay I trust you oh are you sure it's him 

mirror devil the most brutal of all devils before Louis arrives I have to protect myself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments