Adsterra

The Spirit Princess Sisters





Money crowns love all of that I was robbed in one night by my sister how did this happen and how 

did it end let's take a look at it in the far away furry land where many mystical creatures lived under 

the rule of the royal Spirits there are two beautiful talented Spirit princess sisters named Jenna and

 Bonnie hmm however Bonnie is a shy gentle Ice Princess and always thinks that using words is the

 most peaceful way to find Common Ground between the two sides then Jenna is a cunning unruly

 older system who possesses the power to control plans and often resolves conflicts with her Fists

recently Jenna has felt that a quiet girl like Bonnie befriended to the fox magician Felix who was

 closest to her parents so she had a little suspicion especially as the parents Grew Older and weaker 

and began to make Wills the two became more intimately by the time their parents passed away 

Jenna who had supposed to assume the throne as her eldest child was stunned to hear the wills

Bonnie will become queen and the highest-ranking person knowing where the Royal gems hidden 

the treasure that maintains the light and is the millennial elixir is a gentle person easily swayed by

other people's thoughts so how can she be the queen surely something must have gone wrong or

 someone has changed this Wills like the first person to hold it this is listen Jenna please come 

down and deal with this besides this is the handwriting of the parents there can be no mistake although 

I understand you always expected to become Queen but surely our parents have a reason for making  

 this decision so please accept the truth and support me in my journey Jenna thought there must still 

be many Secrets hidden but in the face of the Cross resistance she left however from that day on 

Bonnie visited Jenna every day but Jenna only sold and messed up go away don't get too close to 

me when you're the one who stole everything from me ah Jenna what's wrong with you let me in 

to help you bandage I know you're angry right now but please don't hurt yourself if you don't want 

me here I'm leaving I know you're angry right now but please don't hurt yourself if you don't want 

me here then I leave after Bonnie left Jenna's tears floating Jenna realized that Bonnie was still the

one who was worried asked after or at these times not only that and every letter Bonnie sent to 

Jenna was a thank note to her sister because Jenna was the motivation that helped her become

confident and know how to communicate with people as it turns out even though I was always

overbearing towards bony bony was always there for me and cared for me and she has always tried 

to change for the better maybe so that's why the parents decided to make bony Queen finally after a 

few days of thinking Jenna thought about it and decided to make up with Bonnie as Jenna neared

 Bonnie's Place she saw her sister going somewhere at night so Jenna followed curiously upon arrival

 Jenna discovers that Bonnie is quietly going to The Hiding Place of the royal gem and Snead South 

to take it away bony where did you take the treasure this is something that cannot be carried away 

from the secret hiding place I'm taking it out to clean and test the magic so please stay out of the 

way being a cunning person when Jenna saw Bonnie's cold reaction to her injury she realized that 

the person in front of her was not her sister however that person also quickly attacked Jenna and 

turned into the fox magician Felix I didn't expect princess Jenna to find out that I masqueraded 

as Bonnie so quickly unlikely your powers won't stop me from taking the treasure anywhere where

 where is bony and how long has the royal family been protecting your family but why are you 

doing this hmm Bonnie is safe in this Castle she knew nothing of what I have done besides I have          

 something difficult to talk about so I have to take advantage of people's trust and love to do so 

please princess Jenna forgive me Jenna didn't understand what Felix was implying but she still 

tried to stop Felix unfortunately Felix's blow just now left her injured and unable to fully recover 

her strength Felix was able to leave when suddenly the ground Shook and Bonnie appeared it turned 

out that Bonnie felt that Felix had always asked her where the treasure was but Bonnie followed the

rules and said nothing if I had known you wouldn't help me I wouldn't have bothered to change 

your name on the wheels what do you mean and then Bonnie got the previous story that when Felix

 received the wills he knew that if both sisters ascended the throne so he changed the characters 

written on it to the name of Bonnie the gentle trusting the younger sister to take the throne upon

 learning of this Bonnie insisted on going to Jenna to tell her the whole thing so Felix stole the map 

locked her up with his magic it was difficult for Brian to get enough magic to get out turn your head 

to the shore and return the gem to us I I can't please don't Corner me oh I Won't Back Down after

wards Felix tried to use magic to scare Jenna's sisters but he accidentally caused the pieces of ice 

to shoot hard of them Jenna Haisley Perry's Bonnie's spell and was severely injured at that moment

 Felix's Sick Sister hearing a loud noise also came to watch and persuaded Felix to stop turned out 

that because Felix wanted to save the life of his seriously ill sister as well as this was a precious

item of the kingdom it couldn't be said to be given so reluctantly Felix betrays the royal family and

 steals the jewel to save his sister but even if you came out of kindness you were doing the wrong 

thing so I can't forgive you however Bonnie saw Jenna injured so she also wanted to retrieve the 

gem to save her sister strangely she was stopped by Jenna bony it is true that this gem is very 

precious of course I had been as selfish as I was before I would never have allowed it to be used

by anyone for a good cause or not however thanks to bony I understand how close brother and sister

 love is how you can sacrifice for each other therefore I accept to give this gem to you to save your

 sister but what about you I want to be with you forever Bonnie although I won't be by your side on 

this next Journey I'm glad to see you grow up to be what you are so be a good Queen and use this         

gem to save Felix sister afterwards Bonnie handed the gem to Felix to save his sister in the end 

Felix's sister was also saved but Jenna gradually disappeared in Bonnie's arms suddenly a light from 

the sky fell on Jenna and turned her into a small spirit ball it turns out that because of Jenna's sacrifice

 and growth her parents in heaven helped her to live again in a different form so that the sisters could

be reunited Felix was so distressed by his wrongdoing that he broke up with Bonnie and promised to

 devote himself to making the kingdom a better man after that Jenna's Little Spirit ball continued to

 accompany Bonnie in the difficult roads.

Post a Comment

0 Comments