Adsterra

Firefly Fairy’s Glowing Wings - Fairy Tales in English

 




Princess Firefly Lucinda just finished today's work but it seems she's in trouble look there a 

firefly princess with such ordinary Wings the whole Firefly tribe doesn't have anyone beautiful 

Dare You mock the Firefly tribe it's only morning and already so noisy knowing lenda isn't 

beautiful but still teasing her oops what did you say that's it they always end up arguing when

ever they meet Lucinda is a diligent Firefly princess she's always the earliest to start working 

as soon as the sun sets everyone go to the other side I'll go to this side while Lucinda is 

working an Uninvited Guest arrives Mabel what are you doing here oh I'm here under the

Queen's order ERS to supervise the flower garden it's too dark I can't see anything knowing

 nael is deliberately showing off to the queen Lucinda still tries her best to do her own work 

well look at my butterfly wings they have both color and sparkling light I don't have time to 

show off like someone else so I don't need to tell you everyone already knows the queen 

organizes a party during the day Lucinda takes time off to attend mael come sit here with me 

no one cares about Lucinda's lack of beauty anymore all attention is on mael they gossip that

 mael will become a goddess and succeed the queen in the future Mabel is so beautiful Your

 Majesty will you make Mabel a goddess oh is that what they're saying outside do you want

 to become a goddess huh the queen gives Lucinda a chance with the condition that she must

 prove her talent and earn the respect of the fairies I will visit everyone regularly Lucinda 

changes her working hours to daytime even though she's a firly the pollen will make my wings

colorful keep trying it's useless then I will make everyone admire me huh but no matter how 

hard Lucinda Works she can't compete with the fairies who were used to collecting pollen it's

 too hot too dazzling too blinding the scorching Sun makes her uncomfortable Lucinda rests

 in the shade intentionally pretending to be tired so we have to to do extra work the fairies tell

 Mabel their story unexpectedly last time lenda showed us the way consider it my payback 

just a few baskets of pollen were fairies not fireflies to be compared with the princess is truly

Noble the fairies tease each other they didn't expect Lucinda Is Res below ah ah ah oh my why

 are you lying around here sorry me quickly did I tell you to lie here it's unreasonable the 

fairies all sided with mael no one stands up for Lucinda leaving her feeling lonely and de-

jected are we going too far it's her fault feeling sad and lonely Lucinda returns to the Firefly

 tribe to visit everyone the fire tribe is diligent but not recognized and always bullied at all

costs I must become a goddess to restore Justice for the firly tribe in this land there is a for

bidden place that no one dares to approach which wind brought the Firefly princess to this 

desolate Place sir is there a way to make my wings colorful it's simple but whatever it is I 

agree guess what condition the witch will propose to Lucinda the princess has returned huh

 from now on I won't leave anymore from then on Lucinda rests during the day why don't 

we see Lucinda today she's lazy to work at night Cinder and the fireflies diligently work 

everyone catch insects I need them to fertilize the plant everyone loves and trusts her un-

conditionally even though Lucinda's actions are very strange by now you may have guessed 

Lucinda's deal with the witch haven't you the deal begins these insects will help me gain 

power and help the princess get what she wants the fairies don't know that their worst night

mare is about to begin the most confident thing they had their colorful wings now become 

ordinary dull instead Luc Cinder is getting closer to her dream don't harm her don't worry I'll

 just knock her out then I'll take her back huh every day a fairy silently disappears Lucinda's 

Wings shine even brighter which surprises the Firefly tribe the princess's Wings Are So 

Beautiful why is this happening but when Mabel asks who's capturing the fairies everyone 

shakes their heads that person uses power to Blind us when Lucinda appears with colorful 

wings Abel starts to suspect where did the colors of your wings come from of course I 

collected Poland while Lucinda's not paying mention Mabel has been watching her all along

 I only see you playing around not doing anything Mabel follows Lucinda all day finally 

discovering what the heck is this luenda I won't let you get away away with this Mabel plans

 to return and report to the queen Mabel were you spying on me if not how would I know 

you're dealing with a witch who harms the butterfly tribe Luc sinder lacks colors to become 

a rainbow wins and it's convenient to have someone come to offer herself Lucinda what are 

you waiting for unbelievable the witch can't forgive those who know too much let her live if 

she lives our deal will be exposed just keep her locked up until I become Queen the witch 

agrees to Lucinda's request hold on your wing are not yet complete the witch says to maintain

 the rainbow color on her wings Lucinda must capture someone from the Firefly tribe so he 

can take all the light from the Firefly tribe and transfer it to her wings no I won't agree the 

Firefly tribe always loves and respects her Lucin is determined not to let the witch take 

advantage if you defy me you'll lose everything don't even think about touching the Firefly 

tribe impossible huh this is just a warning if you don't listen to me your wings will lose their

 color too the witch threatens that if she doesn't obey he will spread rumors that Luc Cinder

 and the Firefly tribe are plotting against the butterfly tribe by then the queen will be angry

 and the Firefly tribe will be doomed what have I done I've harmed the Firefly tribe all I 

wanted was for the Firefly tribe to be treated fairly why don't your wings shine what 

happened princess nothing I'm fine please don't hide anything from us Lucinda confesses 

everything she'll bid farewell to the Firefly tribe and risk her life to defeat the witch we will 

help you defeat the witch I won't let the Firefly tribe get involved fighting against him and 

you can't win Mabel why are you didn't expect to escape and come here to catch you did you

 it turns out Mabel was imprisoned by the witch but she managed to escape I will go to the 

queen and confess the queen is nowhere to be found found what trick did you pull huh maybe

it's the witch is doing Mabel let's join forces to find her though not believing Lucinda yet 

Mabel still agrees because she wants to find the queen bring the queen out Mabel you're so

 naive following Luc Cinder to defeat me then she will become the queen in the end he's 

trying to sew Discord between us Mabel Lucinda you have protected the Firefly tribe now

 we will protect you the power of the Firefly tribe is hard to compete with the witch Mabel 

please help us because of my greed I took away the colar of the butterfly tribe now I'll 

return it I will stay here to pay for my actions please take the Firefly tribe back do it your

self I'm not free the butterfly tribe should reunite with a firefly tribe but the witch didn't 

know that if both tribes United something unexpected would happen huh huh h Huh your 

majesty why are you protecting him I will explain everything it turns out Mayo in this 

dark swamp was harming pests to protect the flower garden over time people thought he 

was a witch and avoided him the queen asked moo to test Lucinda if she came here on this 

occasion she also wanted everyone to understand moo and the Firefly tribe deserved respect

Lucinda though you made mistakes you corrected them in time I will give you a chance to 

become a goddess alongside mael I will try my best from then on Lucinda always diligently

 did her job well Lucinda and Mabel changed for the better occasionally nabel would invite

Lucinda to collect pollen together but one thing for sure hasn't changed that is the secret 

no one should reveal it to anyone that secret is Lucinda is allergic to Polan. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments