Adsterra

Pig Knight & Robber Princess - Fairy Tales in English




To I love you huh no huh Joy don't run wait for me in a prosperous and beautiful land princess

Jo appeared to be the happiest person but now it was known that her father was a king her mother

 was a fairy on one occasion they fell in love with each other this made the queen of the Galaxy

extremely angry love between a fairy and a human is forbidden despite being hindered their love

 for each other remained unchanged as a result a lovely princess was born none other than Joy you

 did not obey the heavens this child shall suffer forever wise words Joy's mother suddenly passed

 away the King was heartbroken he tried to provide the best for his daughter when Joy was nearly

 18 years old the king made a decision to go further I have a mother already life will no longer 

be unhappy things were not as simple as Joy thought her Wicked step Aunt Freya was an evil 

witch she secretly cursed the king with dark magic huh making him unable to govern the king

dom his health deteriorated on Joy's 18th birthday she was excited to blow out the candles with

her father huh princess the king is critically ill father wake up please huh your mother instructed

 me to give this to you when you turn 18 this is a map leading to the land of above the clouds 

where the magical Compass is kept it will grant your wish prepare for the next CL that night 

Freya sent an assassin after Joy aiming to eliminate the air huh Joy quickly disguised herself 

and escaped from the castle Joy followed the man a treacherous Journey lay ahead huh be care

ful after a while Joy felt starved she suddenly went to a castle I need to find some food for my

 empty stomach after opening a door Joy was greeted by a Sumptuous Feast oh the food is so

delicious huh a prince no a pig no not that or rather an odd character who dares to steal my food

 he was K the most infamous spoiled prince in the Kingdom it's not natural for this place to be

 so incredibly prosperous it's all thanks to his frugality huh because of his extreme thriftiness

no servant or worker would stay employed for Kyla for more than a day the reason behind that

 pig-like face also stemmed from this Kyler was a ladies man with a handsome face and a noble

 demeanor but as long as he continued his stingy nature would reveal itself H he didn't want 

to spend a penny on any girl I have a stomach ache wait for me a moment I'm so full the curse

 happened when Kyla accidentally caued an elf afterwards he stole a magical gem from her 

and heartlessly left her let's break up I don't need you anymore do you dare to mock me you 

will carry a pig- like face for the rest of your life huh huh I'm sorry please forgive me it's too

 late now the curse can only be broken when a girl is willing to sacrifice the most precious 

thing for you vomit up what you ate or pay up I I I don't have any money I'm in a hurry I need

 to find a compass don't even think about it I swear that's the land above the clouds if we go 

there I'll have enough money to pay you let me accompany you then no you can't give it back

 it's 2 in half now so we have to go together my dear the Treasure Land huh find it joy and

then I'll take it all for myself Kyler and joy began their journey and Joy's Misfortune started to

 rub off on Kyler causing him to face continuous mishaps it smells so good I'll eat it with you 

eat with you help are you okay huh it's because of you that I've had such bad luck huh run 

unbelievably Kyla found himself in another stroke of misfortune stronger once they reached 

safety Joy carefully tended to Kyla's wounds you're the first person to help me huh here for 

you Joy blushed realizing that Kyla could be oddly endearing at times just like that the two 

of them happily chatted and then fell asleep next to each other without even realizing it the 

next morning Joy and Kyler continued their Journey he gradually changed his attitude 

becoming more accommodating towards Joy at the highest peak which was also the final 

point on the map why don't we see any treasure le as father mentioned did you deceive me 

turns out you're just like any other girl with those words the clouds parted revealing a 

magnificent Castle in the Sky thank you Joy this treasure place will be mine no stubborn fool 

hurry up they raced on the Wind Through the clouds to see who would reach the castle first

it's all mine all mine we need to find the compass it's right here huh Kyler also wanted to use

 the compass to return to his original form however the joyful memories with joy made him

hesitate whether it's a human or a pig you've always been kind to me I don't need it anymore

huh how dare you Joy Joy now no one can stop me in anymore vanish forever Freya despite 

her misfortunes Joy willingly sacrificed her wish to spare others from suffering and that was 

the key to Breaking Joy curs huh Joy you're truly foolish because I didn't want to have any

regrets Kyla had found someone willing to sacrifice for and it was none other than Joy hand

some as ever from now on there would be no Misfortune they would enjoy happiness together

 in the land above the clouds.

Post a Comment

0 Comments