Adsterra

Best Stories About Haughty Princess - Fairy Tales in English




Fair ta oh what's going on if you're wondering how a mediocre girl like me can get three Rich

 handsome princess to come after me the answer is I don't know princess would it be my pleasure

 to offer you a dance why are you standing dumbly like that your tired legs would make me hurt

 let me take my princess out today shall I what do you want to eat but I'm not a princess and this

 Story begins a week ago I am MAA a young woman who grew up in a poverty chcken Village

huh Mila you're beautiful like a princess growing up I must marry mil no princess is as poor as 

me and yet the words come true I really have a face like a princess blind what your face it was

 Princess Lanny who was on her way to the Rendevous with her Mischief fleeing from her own

party of course I find giving up all the riches to pursue love to be something stupid but I wanted

 to live so I woke up and moreover the princess made a proposal just pretend to be a princess

for a month at the same time ruin the party so that no Prince still has the intention to go away

 with her I will have a great amount of money so much so that I will not have it for life can't 

the princess destroy yourself of course not I'm so perfect I can't turn myself into hate no you're

very good at this so just like that my fate has turned into a completely different direction Lamy

 had to raise my salary the job broke to party like it was born for me things are better than I 

thought the first time I can enjoy such expensive food huh but the aristocrats were strange they

 almost refused to eat or drink but just watched me cherish there's nothing else to eat it's not 

good to eat a lot of locomoter difficulties let me eat for you Mila what are you doing huh I'm

 not good if King have problem so in the shape of a filal daughter I came carried him running

 like a small rice sack to meet the grandm oh forget it I have a good one this must have done 

an excellent job but I can't be expected that the rich have that kind of weird mindset huh

all three of my married subjects told me something that was simple interesting different from

 the girls they had met and concluded with a blue pin saying want to conquer me first Simon

 he personally invites me to become his dance partner no matter how many times I hit him 

he just smiled softly and said it was okay this is how poor I dance no need to pretend huh

 huhuh the whole way back Simon carried me without a c next is Leo the prince of sports he

insisted on taking me with him to the hunt no matter how entangled any Arrow he shoots will

 hit the target huh what's so good about hunting innocent animals it's cruel Now's the Time to

 strike all the prey he was going to shoot was lost by me as a result Leo lost miserably but

 oh my God look at his angry tune but that night at the door of my room came a very 

beautiful little rabbit wow so cute there's another message sorry I love so suddenly I just want

 to tell you that as long as you like I will do no more cruelty looks like he pretty cute huh finally

 Jethro the lady killer Prince and also funny the most energetic instead of going to boring 

flashy places Jethro Takes Me Away from the neighborhood behaviors of his people the 

strange thing is that this place is so familiar to me but it seems to me that Jethro is no stranger

 all day long we spend so many memories together helping poor people together ready to 

rush in to support any hard work huh even in spite of the danger unlike all previous feelings

 next to Jethro I feel a strange closeness and peace you seem very familiar with things

like this it's a long story did anyone tell you that when someone tells you a long story they

don't want to tell it all right you're the exception Jethro tells me that his life is still alive 

today because of a poor civilian friend then affected by the long immersion makes a person

 becomes sick and sick before he left this world he left Jethro a momento that he always

carried with him treasuring the rest of his life you see it's just a mediocre an old inexpensive

 necklace but for me there's no precious gold or silver to match that friend must have been 

very reassured when he saw you lived well always striving to help the people around you

without distinction I don't understand why it's such romantic moment there goes to be rain 

and storm I suddenly realized a very important problem the rainwater would most likely cause

 the powder in my hair to Flow Away don't be afraid I'll be your umbrella oh my God some

thing's melting in my heart though trying to hide affection is not deceivable my feelings have

 changed but at that moment the princess actually returned well I tell you destroy everything 

and what are you doing it's okay it's the right time the treacherous mistress were cheated on 

me father's right only power and wealth are Eternal chicken is again peacock is peacock it's

 time to return to its rightful place she's right I'm not a princess even copy anyway I am not

worthy of the kindness of all princess I must return to my rightful place to make sure she 

wasn't found to be someone else the princess forced me to stay until the wedding was over 

in order to pay off the money as promised when I saw lambi with him I realized that he 

was the one I loved in this ceremony the three princes will propose to the princess with what

they consider most precious Simon gave her the golden key which could unlock the endless

 Treasures of his country Leo presents a crown of diamonds which means she will become 

the country's second most powerful Jethro had only an old necklace both looking at the cheap

worthless GN Lamy thought that Jethro was joking extremely angry unfortunately I was 

going to choose you are you kidding me with his cheap necklace when I could no longer 

control my body Jeff was afraid of water he would be in danger if I did nothing after that 

of course the secret of the two princesses was also revealed huh I don't know anything it 

was her she dared to fake me to sneak in here soldiers soldiers it's overtime to lie princess

My Girl Can't Dance as well as you it can't be cruel just like you you're not her you're simply

 not oh great praise your deep affection so I don't know if your girl knows three princes are 

not nice to her because they bet who can conquer her as for you this is all you get paid to 

pretend to love the three of them is that enough or do you want more what else can I do it 

turns out I was there joking the first place yes I need the money I grew up in an orphanage 

where a lot of people needed this money a little warmth no shame in addition to that money 

one morning our orphanage received news reports that it was funded with huge sums of money

 I personally brought gifts from the children to thank the benefactor I can't believe my eyes

anymore the sponsor is him whom the manic couldn't forget many days well first I have to

 admit at first I was actually involved in the bet because of my eagerness to win my Hysteria

 but after that I am truly touched by your honesty at some point the heart doesn't belong to 

me anymore I'm sorry I shouldn't make fun of them off actually I still want to be a little bit 

more angry but even before I can stop it my own voice has agreed to be Jethro's only princess

 so who will princess allow me marry in the end the princess is grounded by the King after

what has happened but soon after she escaped with a guard this time she continued to assure

 herself that she had met true love after all she's were an admirable person because she 

never stopped believing in true love what about you if it were you which Prince would you

choose.

Post a Comment

0 Comments