Adsterra

The Rainbow Cloud Princess

 



If  anyone is to wonder if there is any irreconcilable conflict in this world it

must have been the endless battle between Elias and English from the time of the 

establishment the cause of that war was ideological differences Otis only wants 

to let all things flourish and Thrive life less forever no sickness no disease 

no disappearances into nothingness Demon Lord Elias is more negative assuming 

that the end of life is death so why not let destruction covered without 

affection without emotion in the first place the interwar the crazy world both 

sides were deeply damaged at that moment look cloudy a rainbow princess of                          

lapura's airspace appeared she used the magical rainbow mirror drawing two 

magical Brothers into her room no matter how harsh the war of the Gods ghosts the 

mysterious land of laputa is not affected at all this place is known for the most 

peaceful beautiful and magical what what's going on as described the gods and 

ghosts must also be overwhelmed by the beauty of the magical land the land is 

small connected to the two banks of the river by a sharp Bridge the castle exists 

in the center emitting a sparkling harmonious light welcome to laputal land 

we'll most precisely hello old friends cloudy it's me long time no see it turned 

out that cloudy was the childhood friend Elias in Otis once cherished just one

day she disappeared suddenly in the same way that she had appeared in the lives

of Two Brothers what why the process doesn't matter just know I'm doing great 

right now here I can create anything I need look you guys had a big fight when 

you were kids for food right now I got it huh isn't that enough what about 

precious gold and silver I had so much huh I knew it yeah you're all grown up

come on cloudy let us go we didn't have a lot of work to do looks like my 

Related:

invitation was turned down you don't wonder why I didn't show up until now you 

fight I don't care until it affects my laputa no we didn't mean to cloudy we're 

still good friends right all the better by the way you should be on my side the 

strongest we will rule this world together you fool stop ruining my good idea 

just for your selfish purpose oh interesting huh what why Elias what are you 

doing it's cloudy huh quality neither of them knew that when they entered this                        

world their powers were shifted Demon Lord Elias has the power of life and 

everything that comes out of the hands of Otis is doomed to death everywhere

thanks brother looks like you helped me poke alone to my side Claudia are you

all right what happened to our powers cloudy didn't answer them from her body

began to appear harmful Sparks around well done now let me borrow my brother's

power to make you more strong okay booking this water park get out must be

a good idea however soon huh cloudy was no longer herself she lost Consciousness 

fell into the castle became a giant monster everything was destroyed by cloudy's

Magic no I'm wrong development is not always good claudy's power is beyond

imagination neither Elias nor ores can exist through the necklace the god king 

and the Demon Lord are still exchanged information with the sacred Warriors

outside demons scared warriors on command find out what's going on for me

instructions more damage and loss than I thought Majesty the situation now 

Lincoln is likely that princess cloudy in the world will be shattered I'm 

afraid no find a way to stop it for me thanks so both cloudy and this land 

are safe sacred Warriors is there any way to get things back to normal my 

key the castle at laputa has two weaknesses attack window is two weeks apart 

at the same time we'll bring the castle down returning princess Club is sold

the first time the demon got you fear instead of fighting they decided to

ignore their own enemies unite to find a way to save cloudy as well as save

themselves and the world Elias and Otis attack together but because they are 

not allowed to use their own power the magic digs not enough to defeat the 

flower Castle just like this isn't the way we're just wasting our energy you 

can't just leave cloudy like that we used to have a lot of fun though didn't 

we don't think only you're close to her I love cloudy so much you rest                           

assured no matter how contradictory it may be I will do everything I can to 

get cloudy back it's not like there's no way if there's more external Aid it 

can certainly create great power it's just that we're using each other's

powers huh let's change the control of the army you command the sacred 

Warriors and the Demon's Warriors let me well aren't you afraid I'll take 

this opportunity to use the sacred Warriors to do bad things yes there are 

things more important than that fear do that Unity they dismissed the

provocation the personal Vendetta power causing the castle to collapse huh

huh you huh don't say anything it's over sorry cloudy it's my negligence 

that makes it so the world needs balance it can't keep growing forever it 

should be too negative it's me I think things are simple we can't maintain 

temporary peace in one small land while everything else is far away don't 

worry I'll get you out huh cloudy's energy is very weak no longer enough 

to form a mirror to send the God and Demon out cloudy don't try so hard

no if you stay in this world for too long you'll lose your ability to be

normal there's only one way without waiting for the god king and the Demon 

Lord to act princess cloudy used her last power starting the ability of

her necklace to make lapura vibrate violently mysterious land completely 

collapsed after getting out the God Demon divides the sphere of power

from there is limited life All Things Must cherish life and death death 

makes everything seem like the end can become the beginning laputa is 

gone but their friendship is said to exist to this day laughs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments