Adsterra

hans the hedgehog squishmallow



Once upon a time in a little village there lived a farmer and his wife they had everything to keep them

 content everything but a child oh look how happy they are their houses are filled with laughter and joy

 how is this filled with corn and potatoes I know I too want to play and hold a child of our own oh to

hear the patter of little feet Yes just like those those belong to a hedgehog my dear hmm I'd love my

 child even if they were a hedgehog after a while the wife gave birth to a little boy however her husband

 noticed something strange what are those and doesn't his face look different I don't know maybe we

 should ask the doctor tomorrow but a visit to the doctor never arrived the wife had promised to love

her child even if it were a hedgehog and that's exactly what he was the small marks on the baby's back

 had started to grow into tiny quills and his face now resembled a baby hedgehog but his lower half 

was that of a human how will we've raised him we will reason the only way you must raise a child 

with love let's call him Hans Hans grew up with all the love his family could give him but due to his

 quills they could never hug or touch him he would sleep on a stack of hay near the fireplace Hans 

dear can't you use a spoon mom this spoon doesn't work well for me Hans wasn't accepted by other

 people either whether a child or adult oh keep away from my son you monster he was always alone 

and as he grew he craved companionship but he knew he wasn't going to find it there so he decided to

 leave his mother was most unhappy but gave Hans A Farewell gift it was a pendant it's lovely mom

but I cannot take this it's an enchanted pendant that will endow you with just one Miracle when the 

time is right after which the pendant will crack you must take it for me thank you Mom here's what 

you asked for son bagpipes some hens goats a donkey and and um ostrich thanks Dad goodbye I also

 rode the ostrich and waving goodbye left them to seek his own life and Fortune he visited many lands

 and dwellings but was never welcome his appearance made it hard for him to make friends no one

 would go near him and he was always mocked at or greeted with Stony glares um I failed to make 

any friends they judge me so easily maybe it's better if I stay away and so over the months Hans built

 himself a small wooden cabin in the woods and began living a solitary life he sold eggs and milk on 

the quiet in the town and would in return receive his groceries and to pass this time Hans would sit

himself on his ostrich on a low branch in the woods and would play his backpipes now one day a king

                                    Discover the Story of "The Rainbow Wings of Love"

 was passing through the woods he wandered around lost and upset how annoying how will I ever get

out of here hmm what is that there's someone there I'm saved he rode his deed following the music 

and finally reached Hans the king stared at him quite stupefied seeing a half man half Hedgehog sitting

 on an ostrich playing bagpipes um hello I'm lost could you point out the way out of this wood Haas

 looked at the king and thought to himself this man is a king if he's asking for a favor maybe I can ask

 for something in return a king never breaks his promise I will help you but in return I wish for 

something whatever it is I'll Grant it you have my word upon your return the first person to greet you

 will have to come live with me as my companion willingly of course the King was a bit taken aback

 but he'd already agreed Han showed him the way out of the woods and the King soon reached his

 Palace as he neared he saw two figures approaching him one was Rudy his dog and the other was 

Carla no father oh dear oh dear Rudy come here boy Rudy the dog rushed forward hearing his name

 come on Rudy Rudy cut no the dog stopped Midway and Carla leaped into her father's arms father 

why are you happier to see Rudy instead of me oh Carla he explained everything to her oh dear well 

it's okay A promise is a promise and I shall go to him when the time is right a few weeks went by and

 Hans arrived at the palace Carla took a few of her belongings and went to live with him I've built you

 your own room I've tried to make it as nice as possible um it's lovely at the start Carla was quite

 homesick she longed for her father and mother's love how I miss them huh hmm oh Hans tried hard 

to make Carla feel as welcome as possible and in time she began to feel a little more at home thank 

you Hans you're welcome princess I'll be going to the town today so can I come with you uh okay they

 both went down to the town Hans all cloaked up there he made his usual transaction while Carla

 observed everything hurry be gone already you're steering my customers of of course what was that

 about oh it's nothing don't worry about oh the wind blew off his hood revealing his face to the

pastor buys some were horrified others mocked him monster go away how dare you Carla no come on

as they went home Carla grew sad understanding that this was the way Hans had been treated his 

whole life I was no different at the start either no wonder he wanted a companion so badly but what

Carla didn't know was that Hans was already quite happy that she was there the two grew closer as 

they understood each other better now as time went by Carla's mother the queen was most upset she 

had been Furious about Carla leaving to stay with a hedgehog human creature but now she had come 

up with a plan tonight we shall go and bring my daughter back you will tie up the creature and imprison

 him and so when the moon was up and bright in the night sky the queen and her soldiers stealthily

 made their way to Han's swelling my little baby stays in that Hut oh go and get her out immediately 

                           Discover the Story of "Love Story of Fire God and Water Princess"

the soldiers crept inside and gently lifted the Sleeping Princess out of the cabin they placed her inside

 the carriage careful not to wake her the carriage wrote on as carefully as it could meanwhile Hans 

was woken up and bound hey wait what Carla hmm my sweet Carla now everything will be oh ouch

oh where where am I mother what are you she's all right I've saved you saved me no where is Hans uh

 that creature will be taken away and imprisoned the soldiers must have already wait Carla Carla Carla

 ran through the dark in cold wood I must reach him in time Hans ran and ran and soon heard some

 voices she found Hans being led Away by the soldiers stop leave him Carla I am so sorry Hans the

 queen came up behind the princess Carla leave the sea Ms Hans he is not a creature leave him or I'll

 take you home by full what what's that the growling grew closer and seemed to come from every side 

then from the bushes emerged a huge tiger its eyes glinting ah protected no Hans Carla no Carla lepped

 towards Hans at the same time as the tiger and what happened next no one could imagine the wheels

 on his back Shone brightly and circled around them the dazzling light and bright prickly quills scared

 the tiger away saving the two huh oh Hans what Hans had turned into a human his quills that snout 

had all disappeared but how oh the pendant it's broken the pendant had bestowed its Miracle on Hans

and had protected him and Carla having witnessed his unending kindness and Carla's bravery hans's

                                      Discover the Story of "The Ghost Lady in The Mirror"

 curse had now come to an end s moved into the palace on the Queen's request as an apology for her

 behavior he now had more friends and people to speak to but Carla was the only one he truly cared 

for and over time they married each other Hans they look so happy I hope so they brought me up with

 so much love if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what it's like to be different I do now and when I'm

 Queen I hope to rule my kingdom in a better way to those who feel different you'll be a magnificent

 Queen with you by my side of course has had proven that no matter how different you are you fight

 and never give up remember no matter how different we may be from each other we are all equally

 deserving of kindness understanding and love.


Popular Tools:

Best Free Online "Etsy Fee Calculator 2023" 👉 https://etsycalculator786.blogspot.com/ ------------------ Best online "Free WEBP Converter" 👉 https://webpconverter666.blogspot.com/ ------------------- Best Free Online YouTube Video Tag Extractor 👉 https://bit.ly/3lJ7QlH --------------- Best Free Online QR Code Generator Tool 👉 https://bit.ly/40DFckG ---------------- Best Free Online Fancy Text Generator: 👉 https://bit.ly/3FA0w2f ---------------- Best Free Online Age Calculator: 👉 https://bit.ly/3ZZzl9h ---------------- Best Play Free Online Snake Game: 👉 https://bit.ly/3ToFoBT ---------------- Best Free Online Word Counter Tool for Your Blog Posts: 👉 https://bit.ly/40C22t5 ---------------- Best Free Online HD YouTube Video Downloader: 👉 https://nightman786.blogspot.com/ --------------- Best Free online Memes Generator Tool: 👉 https://romance786.blogspot.com/ --------------- Best Free Online Word Counter: 👉 https://flying786.blogspot.com/ ---------------- mashaallah, astaghfirullah


                                                           Fairy Tales in English

Post a Comment

0 Comments