Adsterra

Fake Rainbow Hair




To in a certain Kingdom when it comes to speaking of the most beautiful Maiden one cannot help 

mention Princess Zoe she possessed an enchanting Regal countenance her hair shimmered like a

soft stream a sight and left many in all however contrasting with her beauty was an arrogant and 

hay demeanor quickly remove this filthy person from my sight huh Zoe was annoyed by all the

poor wretched and ugly individuals making them live in hiding like mice until one day Zoe suddenly 

fell Gravely ill unable to eat or drink anything the king her father was deeply concerned he sought 

all sorts of rare remedies to cure her eventually the princess's condition began to improve but Zoe 

realized that her once Luscious Hair was no longer as beautiful as before what is happening to my 

hair gradually her hair fell out completely leaving her with a BAL head from a confident person

 Zoe turned into a despondent Soul insecure about herself princess be gone be gone looking into the

 mirror and seeing her own ugliness Zoe felt even more despondent huh that's right I must find Silas

 the most skilled sorcerer in the Kingdom to make my hair grow back and so on that night while 

everyone was fast asleep and no one could see her bald head Zoe secretly sneaked out of the castle 

to find the sorcerer entering the sorcerer's Abode an eerie feeling enveloped Zoe what does the Bold 

princess seek from me I want my hair to grow back with that attitude it's impossible please help me 

well fine come with me quickly Silas LED Zoe to a room where there were many sets of wigs these 

wigs will make the princess even more beautiful huh I'll choose this one huh you can't this one if 

worn will surely bring trouble no I will buy it huh how foolish today I've gained a little profit early

 in the morning Zoe happily put on her newly acquired wig magically she looked like a different

                                         Discover the Story of "Princess Magical Bathtub"

 person even more resplendant than before so beautiful a miraculous hair keep your hands off my hair

 get out quickly the naughty princess is back Zoe confidently stepped outside her new hair sparkling 

in the sunlight like a real rainbow bridge suddenly a frail sickly girl wearing a tattered hat accidentally 

bumped into Zoe her hat fell off oh a bald head I'm sorry please return my hat if you're ugly don't even 

show your face outside Zoe's Delight grew as she played her little prank she proceeded to a vendor 

stall and bought a precious gemstone bracelet this is a rare and expensive gemstone necklace I'll trade 

the strand of hair for it oh but as she pulled her hair she was suddenly struck on the head leaving her

dazed ouch who's there huh H frustrated Zoe walked away from the mocking gazes and suppressed 

laughter of the onlookers I'm so annoyed I must find the one who struck me discreetly you don't need 

to search it's me who are you I am Lyra the owner of the rainbow hair you're wearing I met an unjust 

fate enabled to escape I merged into this hair hoping to find someone to help me I don't know anything 

this hair is mine now stop clinging to me the next day Zoe continued seeking Joy huh don't go 

something unpleasant will happen today you should quiet at the market Zoe playfully pranked and 

teased everyone around Zoe delighted in her Gest continuing to cause Mischief teasing everyone Zoe 

bumped into a ragged boy named Bruno do you know who I am do you know who I am beautiful air 

you've got there I'm going to sell it no huh the princess is bald the rainbow here is fake people gathered 

braing Zoe huh the image of beauty and power she once held in everyone's eyes shattered I warned 

                                        Discover the Story of "Princess Magical Bathtub"

you but you didn't listen I understand this feeling because I've been through it too when I was alive I 

possessed a magnificent rainbow hair but because my husband was Gravely ill I had to sell my hair to

 a sorcerer to get money for his treatment however he deceived me pretending to be sick and use that 

money to propose to another girl someone as ugly as you doesn't deserve me get out of here out of my

 indignation I left this world my soul couldn't escape so I had to enter this hair hoping to find someone

to help me get revenge after hearing that Zoe felt compassion for the tormented soul I can't help you I 

can't even help myself I will help you restore the trust and love of the people listening to Lyra's words 

Zoe used her own money to purchase all the fake hair from the sorcerer and distributed it to the 

seriously ill and impoverished those who had lost their hair you are truly beautiful and kind-hearted 

whether you have rainbow hair or not hearing the old man's words Zoe recognized her past  

wrongdoings and became even more determined to change and assist others thank you for helping me

understand that the beauty of the soul is what truly matters h go on tell me what should I do now to

 help you huh Lyra LED Zoe to the house she used to live in looking at everything unchanged Lyra 

burst into tears who was there it was Tyson Lyra's husband after Lyra passed away Tyson was also 

dumbed by his new wife filled with bitterness he drowned himself in alcohol becoming a wretched

                                        Discover the Story of "Princess Magical Bathtub"

and deranged person he saw Zoe with rainbow hair that resembled his late wives h Huh Lyra my wife

 and him Zoe stop it huh speak up Lyra let out your grievances I'll help you convey your feelings to

 him I loved you so so much yet you betrayed me you're despicable not worthy of life I'm sorry I was 

wrong I truly regret losing you I'm willing to spend my remaining life repenting finally Lyra managed 

to let go of the burdens in her heart no longer plagued by regrets thank you give it back to you this 

hair shoulding return to its rightful owner to repay the kindness Lyra shared half of her rainbow hair 

with Zoe huh now both of them had rainbow hair just a bit shorter it's real hair Zoe was content 

satisfied with what she had whether bold or with short hair Zoe was always the princess love by

everyone. 


Popular Free Online Tools:

Best Free Online "Etsy Fee Calculator 2023" 👉 https://etsycalculator786.blogspot.com/ ------------------ Best online "Free WEBP Converter" 👉 https://webpconverter666.blogspot.com/ ------------------- Best Free Online YouTube Video Tag Extractor 👉 https://bit.ly/3lJ7QlH --------------- Best Free Online QR Code Generator Tool 👉 https://bit.ly/40DFckG ---------------- Best Free Online Fancy Text Generator: 👉 https://bit.ly/3FA0w2f ---------------- Best Free Online Age Calculator: 👉 https://bit.ly/3ZZzl9h ---------------- Best Play Free Online Snake Game: 👉 https://bit.ly/3ToFoBT ---------------- Best Free Online Word Counter Tool for Your Blog Posts: 👉 https://bit.ly/40C22t5 ---------------- Best Free Online HD YouTube Video Downloader: 👉 https://nightman786.blogspot.com/ --------------- Best Free online Memes Generator Tool: 👉 https://romance786.blogspot.com/ --------------- Best Free Online Word Counter: 👉 https://flying786.blogspot.com/ ---------------- ma sha allah, astaghfirullah


                                                           Fairy Tales in English

Post a Comment

0 Comments